Click the image on the left to download and print your card.
1. Anyone is eligible to participate. You don’t
need to be a member of First United Methodist Church.
2. Limit of one card per participant unless a card
is fully completed. Therefore, three cards may be turned in as long as two of
them were filled in completely with all eleven merchants having separate orders
justifying the purchase.
3. Stamp Challenge Cards can be printed from the
church website or picked up at any participating restaurant.
4. When you spend $10 at one of the 11
participating restaurants between December 1, 2020 February 28, 2021, they will
stamp and initial your card.
5. You can dine in, carry out or have your meal
delivered. You may also buy a gift card for more than $10 to receive your
stamp. If you have the food delivered, keep your receipt with your card as
proof of purchase.
6. Purchasing meals that are served to others in
random acts of kindness methods qualify for stamped visits.
7. Purchases are subject to validation. Entrants
should keep their store receipts. No duplication of a store receipt will be
given credit to more than one card.
8. If you receive at least nine stamps on your card
before February 28, 2021, return your card to First United Methodist Church to
be eligible for a first prize drawing of $500 in gift cards to locally owned
restaurants in Manhattan.
9. If you receive at least three stamps on your
card before February 28, 2021, return your card to First United Methodist
Church to be eligible for a second prize drawing of $250 in gift cards to
locally owned restaurants in Manhattan.
10. All stamp cards presented to the FUMC church
office by 3:00 pm o’clock CST, by March 8th, or postmarked by us postal
service, will be eligible for the drawing.
11. Winners agree that their likeness, photograph or
video may be used be publicity purposes.