How often have you been on a long journey and all you can think about is,
“Are we there yet?” The Advent and Christmas journey can often feel like that with all the things on our to-do list. When can we get to the real purpose of the season? This year, you are invited to worship at First UMC as we explore where we are truly going this Christmas. What is the reason for the season?
Sunday Morning Worship: 8:35 Contemporary, 11:00 Traditional
- December 1 Are We There Yet to Peace?
- December 8 Are We There Yet to Hope?
Church Christmas Music Program of Lessons and Carols
- December 15 Are We There Yet to Joy?
Children’s Christmas Recital and Program at 3:30 pm
- December 22 Are We There Yet to Love?
- December 24 Christmas Eve: Are We There Yet to Bethlehem?
4:30 pm - Contemporary worship
6:30 pm - Traditional worship
10:30 pm - Music of the Season
11:00 pm - Traditional worship with communion.